“IYZAIAH is an African brand which epitomizes sophisticated fashion forward culture fusing african culture with contemporary flare. These African inspired bow ties are their first venture into menswear. It’s in accord with the brand’s mission to design lines where traditional wear will be incorporated with modern trends to showcase different personality ties.”
Using some leftover fabrics from my DIY to make bowtie
- Cut out rectangle shapes from the fabric in desired size. Fold in the middle with the inside out to me a square. Glue the vertical side. Allow to dry for 5-10mins
- Once dry turn it back inside out(so that the inside is inside). Fold in the remaining opening and glue to close. Let it dry completely
- Using a sting tie in the middle forming a bowtie. Use a safety-pin to pin it in desired places
- Start killing it.
Tutorial by fashionmutant http://fashionmutant.tumblr.com/
it’s time for another contest, guys
this contest is for any two bows from my etsy shop!
the rules are as follows
- reblog as many times as you’d like on your main blog (if you do it on a side blog i’m gonna be mad as hell and beat you up)
- likes count too!!
- you must have your ask open so i can contact you if you win!
- you don’t need to be following this blog, but it’s appreciated! (and you’ll be able to find out about future contests)
- the contest ends march 25th
- i’ll pick a winner using a random generator and send them a message as well as make a post
- good luck!!!!